Our Waste Cutback Plans are tools meant to improve performance and profitability, and guarantee sustained, continuous growth.
Main activities carried out:
- Mapping the production system;
- Identifying critical issues;
- Setting up an in-house committee;
- Designing an incentive policy to reduce waste;
- Evaluating all of the company's costs, and making suggestions to improve and/or reverse undesirable results;
- Implementing control and improvement measures;
- Designing a plan to prevent recurring losses in the production process.
- Resource optimization;
- Decreased waste from machinery;
- Control and reduction of input losses.
Non production-related expenses:
- Matrix analysis of administrative expenses.
- Analysis and reduction of power costs;
- Energy efficiency control and planning.