This solution allows producers to know the value of their company in the market.
Company Valuation applies to the following operations:
- Ownership changes (purchase/sale/consolidation/spin-off/merger/liquidation/dissolution);
- Capital market (going public/private, stock issuance/exchange);
- New project analysis (investment, financing, fund raising);
- Portfolio management; ;
- Strategic planning;
- Risk analysis and viability of investment opportunities, among others.
Valuation is a management tool that helps develop business strategies: financial, administrative, production, corporate, sales, as well as relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners.
Our solution makes it possible to identify your business' key aspects and plan value-generating actions, such as:
- cost/expense cutbacks;
- lower fund-raising costs;
- tax incentives;
- profits and receivables forecast;
- higher profits.
- Fiercer and fiercer competition in all markets makes it essential to deal with all important aspects for companies' business in a more professional manner;
- Greater professionalism when dealing with a company's economic-financial information improves said company's access to lines of credit, ability to negotiate with suppliers, and appeal to investors;
- ? Companies showing they are better equipped to deal with their economic-financial information take greater advantage of growth opportunities for their business.
- Greater understanding of your official economic-financial information;
- Allows top management to understand balance sheets and income statements so they may be used as indicators in the management process;
- Improved interface and integration of accounting services with the company's top management;
- Banks' improved perception of the care exercised by your company as you handle your economic-financial information;
- Benefitting from professional external support provided by highly-trained, highly experienced professionals;
- Excellent cost-benefit ratio. Adds content and knowledge for your company to handle your economic-financial information.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE SOLUTION:
- Fixed asset (real estate and chattel) appraisals;
- Economic appraisals of intangible assets: companies, brands, assets;
- Studies to establish fixed assets' life balance;
- Economic viability studies;
- Fixed asset count and reorganization;
- Asset management;
- Inventory count;;
- Engineering consulting services.
Appraisal reports may have various purposes, such as:
- Compliance with new accounting laws;
- Company consolidation or spin-off;
- Company purchase or sale;
- Increased worth of a company's fixed assets and owners' equity;
- Absorption of retained losses;
- Setting asset lease and sale prices;
- Business transactions;
- Goods imported without foreign exchange coverage;
- Actual depreciation and calculation of (physical) life balances of assets (different from book entries);
- Bank guarantees;
- Court Investigations (expropriation, lease renewal and review, tax enforcement, probate processes, asset partitions etc.).
In addition to market values, appraisal reports may contain much additional information:
- Information for insurance purposes;
- Appropriation of manufacturing costs;
- Information for manufacturing plant expansion projects;
- Consolidations, spin-offs, sales, capital increases.